Software engineer with a career in B2B application development. Experience in user interface development and design. Experienced in student leadership.
Master of Computer Science (2015) at NC State University.
Coursework in user experience, database design, and compiler construction.
B.S. Computer Engineering and B.S. Electrical Engineering (2011) at NC State University.
Graduated summa cum laude.
Chapter president of honor society HKN.
Senior Engineer at Salesforce May 2016 - Present
- Developed for the Visualforce xml-based template platform, used by Salesforce admins worldwide and supporting billions of transactions per day.
- Added security to protect customer pages from clickjack attacks.
Senior Software Engineer at EMC November 2013 - May 2016
- Developed for a browser-based user interface for Data Domain appliance. The administrative web interface is written in Java using GWT and CSS. It runs on a Linux server.
- Kerberos and Active Directory user authentication.
- Multi-node management, coordinating administration of two or more systems.
- Backwards-compatible, enabling system management across releases.
- Alert and alarm reporting using ConnectEMC.
Software Engineer at Cisco June 2011 - October 2013
- Developed the browser-based interface for the Cisco Media Processor (CMP). It is a real-time H.264 video transcoder appliance, capable of publishing over HLS, Smooth, or RTMP.
- Designed and implemented components to handle configuration information across multiple systems.
- Management product supporting many individual appliances, encoders and encapsulators.
- C++ Windows development to interface with backend.
- Java SWT application to interface with multi-system manager product.
Software Engineer Co-op at Tekelec 12 months experience from 2008 to 2010
- Applied menu framework to streamline product installation and network integration.
- Wrote scripts with Perl Expect module to automate system configuration.
- Designed and applied system to monitor switch usage using open-source MRTG tool.
- Screened candidates and conducted interviews to hire other co-ops.
- Administrated systems and tracked scheduling in a server environment.
President of Beta Eta chapter of Eta Kappa Nu (HKN), 2010-2011.
- Organized Golden Opportunities job fair
- Organized volunteers for ECE open house.
- Tutored undergraduate students in weekly program.
- Overhauled website and database to serve test repository.
- Planned ECE end-of-year picnic for students and faculty.
Hobby Android development.
Four-time competitor in annual Sparc overnight hackathon in Charleston, SC.
References available on request.